Here you will be able to find information regarding our yacht surveying services as well as a guide to our fees and answers to some frequently asked questions regarding yacht surveys and osmosis treatment in Devon and the Southwest.
Hardy Marine Solutions Ltd is an independent marine surveying company specialising in yachts and small craft. Nick Hardy and Rob Feloy have many years experience in the marine industry as boat builders, repairers, Naval Architect and Surveyors. Rob is a long time Member of the Yacht Designers and Surveyors Association. Hardy Marine Solutions Ltd carries Professional Indemnity Insurance for the practice of Marine Surveying and is recognised by leading Insurance companies in the Yacht and Marine world.
- Pre-Purchase, Damage, Insurance and Repair Surveys carried out on Yachts, Power craft, Multi-hulls and small commercial vessels.
- UK and Overseas
- Materials covered include, Glass reinforced Plastics .. GRP, traditional timber construction, modern composite craft, foam sandwich and Hi-Tech laminates and steel craft.
- Osmosis Surveys and Inspections.
- Tonnage measurement surveys for British Registry.
- Compliance surveys for SCV and Work boat Codes.
- Consultation on refit/repair work undertaken.
We would be happy to discuss your survey requirements, be it a specialist structural survey on a large racing craft, a pre-purchase survey on small GPR production yacht or a simple osmosis check on your boat during winter lay-up. Use our Survey Request form to tell us your requirements.
You can contact us via:
Mobile: +44 (0) 7786706861
Hardy Marine Solutions Ltd is a Devon based surveying company providing yacht surveys and marine surveys throughout Devon and the Southwest and further afield. Area covered includes: the Southwest coast, Exmouth, Dartmouth, Plymouth, Salcombe and Torquay as well as further afield for specific jobs in the UK. Osmosis treatment costing, insurance estimates, repairs specifications etc.